- Bitcoin – Bitcoin was released in 2009 as an open-source and community-driven cryptocurrency. Its protocol allows users to make peer-to-peer transactions. These transactions are maintained on an open ledger called the blockchain.
- Bitcoin – Investment Opinion
- Bitcoin.de – Exchange Review
- Bitfinex – Exchange Review
- Bittrex – Exchange Review
- Blockchain – A distributed, tamper-proof database with metered
access. The database is defined by a growing list of
hash-linked blocks and can have any rules for appending
- Dogecoin – The Internet Money Coin
Form 4 – is a document must be filled by SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) when a company’s holdings changes. The material holdings are within the company’s directors and shareholders with over 10% of the company’s stock. Here is an example from one of Carl Icahn’s forms.
- How is Bitcoin created – Bitcoin is created through a process called mining. Mining creates new bitcoin. Only 21 million bitcoins will ever be mined. Bitcoin is mined using a machine called a bitcoin miner. A miner solves a complex math problem to generate new bitcoin.
- How To Get Started With Cryptocurrency Trading
- Hash – A hash takes as input a binary of any size. It gives
a fixed-sized output. The same input always hashes to
the same output. Given an output, one cannot calculate
- Hashlocking – This is how Aeternity connect pairs of channels to
make smart contracts that involve more than 2 people.
A secret is referenced by it’s hash. When the secret is
revealed, it can update multiple channels at the same
- What is a private key? – If you create a wallet, you will have a private and public key. Your public key is the address at which people can send you bitcoin. Your private key acts as proof of ownership of your bitcoin and should never be shared with anyone.
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Blockchain?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- What is a wallet? – A wallet is like a bank account for bitcoin. You can receive, store and send bitcoin to others. There are many types of wallets.