TRON (TRX) Cryptocurrency Review
What is TRON?
Tron project (wave field) aims to have a social media platform, where all of its members can enjoy privacy and security.
This decade has given birth to so many altcoins which are growing larger day by day. The market is getting competitive gradually. Stronger ones are rising while weaker ones are falling down which reminds us, “survival of the fittest”. TRON is a buzzing word in the crypto-world now which has exceeded giants like Ethereum and Bitcoin having more wallet users than them worldwide.
Justin Sun who has been listed twice in Forbes 30 most influential Asians under the age of 30, has founded the project. He has also launched the Chinese form of Snapchat called Peiwo.
It is surprising that it didn’t take even 10 seconds to sell out the first two rounds of the ICO, and this, in fact, helps to understand the scale of interest of the users in it. A pre-sale was held on August 29 and an IPO will take place in the US within a very short time.
TRON is created targeting the global entertainment sector which is estimated at $1 trillion. So, a small part of it can change the fate of it. Hosting global currency exchange and thus, ensures easy availability of entertainment around the globe. That is, it moves forward with a view to making global entertainment truly global.
TRON serves its purpose by handling various aspects of digital entertainment platform such as payment, storage facility, sharing credits and so on. Therefore, it makes the payment process faster and easier by reducing steps of processing and thus, it saves time as well.
Features of TRON
- Consensus mechanism: TRON has adopted innovative consensus mechanism that helps to simplify credit issues and personal identification in an online transaction.
- Point-to-point transaction: It allows the point-to-point transaction that knocks out the interference of any middleman or third party.
- Acts as host: it plays the role of a mediator between customers and service providers.
- Smart Contract Protocol: it allows the customers to take advantage of this currency by removing the wall between various applications and letting information flow freely.
- Blockchain Flexibility: TRON has connected itself with a number of blockchain networks that include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Qtum etc. This feature has increased the efficiency, flexibility, and liquidity of TRON.
- Gaming currency exchange: Via TRON protocol, gaming companies are allowed to trade any platform-specific currency with other companies or publishers. That is, a user can transfer his collected rewards from one game to use it in another. This feature has attracted a lot of gamers worldwide.
Total supply and circulation
TRON has circulated 40,000,000,000 coins as of October 5, 2017. The value of each coin is $0.003208. Therefore, the total market cap stands $128,320,800 USD. Total 100,000,000,000 coins will be circulated in the market.
Why invest in TRON
TRON has appeared to the people related to online entertainment sector and the gamers as a kind of blessing. Facilities provided by it are really fascinating and unique ones. Now, a gamer can transform the virtual coins he achieved by playing games to other digital currencies and can do online shopping or can buy movie tickets which were not possible to think even a few days back. Entertainment and information are now easy to reach, less time consuming and less costly.
Features like cross-platform transaction and smart contract protocol are keeping TRON a few steps ahead to the recently introduced altcoins. After all these facts, why should one think twice before investing? Why not TRON!